Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BBC 548 Pontiac/BigChiefs 14.5 comp ..this intake and 200 shot on Big Shot plate.. Will this setup be as effecient and as user freindly as a normal casted intake ..I know a fogger would be better but this is what i got and dont need nothing more..Realy just wanted to know with the right tune up will all plugs come up pretty close to the same or be way OFF

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
not good imo I just tried speedtech plate on a single 4 hogan sheetmetal intake on a sbf and on a 150 shot its not to ugly but I burn off groundstrap on #2 everytime when I try 250 shot.

·
Super Moderator
12,143 Posts
That's going to ba a tough one.. Having proper tunes will help, but tough to say what distribution will look like ???

I would start with a small tune and look at ALL plugs and go from there. Also consider looking at plate side to side as well ?? SJ

·
The nitrous guy
7,189 Posts
Plates on a tunnel ram, is always a crap shoot at best, but single 4 tops, tend to make it even worse. We can only speculate, as to what is actually going on in that plenum, with the motor running, so know way to know where the nitrous will go

Monte

1 - 5 of 5 Posts