Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody got a clue to whatever car this may be that's mentioned briefly on Bangshift? Part of me says "no phuckin' way" but I can remember thinking the exact same thing about 6-second DW cars.

·
Registered
784 Posts
I heard top fuel cars are strapping flash lights to the front wing and are running this year...

·
Registered
28,611 Posts
Larson must be attending this year.

·
This Space For Lease
2,327 Posts
it's a LONG way from 6.80's to the 5's... AND the car has to survive the road..

Personally.. I think the average winning ET will probably be somewhere in the 6.60-6.70 range. (that's average, not low ET)

In a little over two weeks, we'll know for sure.

·
Put Custom Title HERE!...
56,427 Posts
it's a LONG way from 6.80's to the 5's... AND the car has to survive the road..

Personally.. I think the average winning ET will probably be somewhere in the 6.60-6.70 range. (that's average, not low ET)

In a little over two weeks, we'll know for sure.
You're thinkin' Miller's gonna show up.......................huh?... :smt102

·
This Space For Lease
2,327 Posts
I've heard that rumor as well!
It's not a rumor... Larson got in during the 8 minute land rush called registration back in April.

The only question is what car is Larson bringing?

·
This Space For Lease
2,327 Posts

·
This Space For Lease
2,327 Posts
Is that ZL1 that I saw on his shop page coming?

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Its an ex prostock truck!!! as already said the tracks will be the limiting factor,6,70s will be about the best to expect..no matter how much power you got,last year i thought baileys car did real good running those numbers on unprepped shite tracks,kudos to anyone running those sort of numbers.:)

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Its an ex prostock truck!!! as already said the tracks will be the limiting factor,6,70s will be about the best to expect..no matter how much power you got,last year i thought baileys car did real good running those numbers on unprepped shite tracks,kudos to anyone running those sort of numbers.:)
You seen it ??

·
Registered
7,024 Posts
It's not a rumor... Larson got in during the 8 minute land rush called registration back in April.

The only question is what car is Larson bringing?
His motor in a pro mod like the rest of then. Larson went 6s in a street,what would he run in a pro mod?

·
EFI/N2O JUNKIE
17,912 Posts
Gateway has a beautiful facility and the worst track prep I have ever seen!

Seems like most of the tracks really didn't care about us showing-up there, it was simply a test-n-tune event for them. Lucky we had any sort of crews there.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts