Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Seems to be alot of Exiticment about MMPS Exhibition , NHRA is ?

16 cars expected for Qualifing at 4-Wide-only 8 slots for Eliminations !

New Sponsors-Drivers on display on the NHRA-Fox broadcast , TV air time = $$$$$$

Alest someone Talking-Interested in PS,..... MMPS that is ? ;)

·
Banned
16,597 Posts
You guys that pine away for yesterdays glory: FORGET IT, BOB'S DEAD. LET ME REPEAT, HE'S DEAD. BILLY'S NOT BOB, THESE ARE DIFFERENT TIMES, PS IS DEAD TOO.

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
You guys that pine away for yesterdays glory: FORGET IT, BOB'S DEAD. LET ME REPEAT, HE'S DEAD. BILLY'S NOT BOB, THESE ARE DIFFERENT TIMES, PS IS DEAD TOO.
Bill could be great if he had backing, but it cost 4 times as much today as back then im sure.

ps, DONT BE AN ASS, HAVE SOME RESPECT

-Rich

·
Registered
11,730 Posts
This would be great to see.
I thought Billy was supposed to be running ProMod at the last race a week and half ago ?

·
Registered
9,130 Posts
No shit Bob has passed and Bill isn't Bob, but the acorn didn't fall far from the tree.
Bill is damn good using what resources he has had in today's racing world.
It's like saying Dale Jr. isn't Dale Sr. Dale Jr. did damn good in today's world. Would senior do better in today's world? Who knows Jimmie Johnson is sure struggling with the "New" world.
Who is better Bob or Bill? Apples to Oranges comparison, they competed in way different times.
Ans I aggree the modern NHRA P/S Camaro Challenge is dead.

·
Banned
16,597 Posts
Just reminding a few of the fossils that can't let go. Like the types that ride Harley's and sport the wearing apparel, thinking it still matters.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts