Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well.....here's an early Halloween surprise. All Motor to the top of the list! I want to give a shout out as well to Bill Ketchum for bringing his all AMC '76 Hornet out to run in All Motor. The more the merrier and different is cool.

Outlaw 10.5 and Drag Radial on the way next.

All Motor video.

Download link, right click-save as.

Run what You Brung video.

Download link, right click-save as.

Large files, please be patient and let the video files load.

If you find this coverage entertaining and/or useful and feel like sending a dollar or two my way I am accepting Paypal donations at.............

[email protected]

Strictly optional, no amount is too small, anything is very appreciated.

DVD's of this event are available for $20.00 shipping included, you can P.M. me here on Yellowbullet, email me at [email protected], or give me a call at 517-256-9122 if interested.

Thank you,

John Raymond.

·
Registered
7,265 Posts
John, thanks again for all the videos! Thanks for going in alphabetical order this time too... ;)

Please post up when the year long dvds are available.

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
damn, rwyb was full of carnage, what a bad way for those guys to end their seasons.... thanks for the videos as always, you do an awesome job

·
Registered
51,357 Posts
Thanks for the vids!.
Some pretty tough wrecks in RWYB....Mr Willies ride was real close to a two car wreck.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Great vids John as always. What a good job Milan did getting to them cars so fast. It has been a few months since I smacked the wall and I havent thanked Milan Dragways staff for the great job they did in my wreck. Thank You! Jackie Slone

·
Registered
414 Posts
Great vids John as always. What a good job Milan did getting to them cars so fast. It has been a few months since I smacked the wall and I havent thanked Milan Dragways staff for the great job they did in my wreck. Thank You! Jackie Slone
Will you be back racing next year ?

·
Registered
8,477 Posts
How does Kevin in the Gremlin get into the final as an alternate after losing in the semi..... confused

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Thanks John on the coverage.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts