Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can you run an F1X procharger on an LS engine with cast heads? They came factory with 12 and 15 degree heads. I remember there was a catch to the rules on this combo for some reason

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Maybe the 2014 rules but not the 2013 rules.

·
asshole
4,146 Posts
Thanks. I'm wondering about next year. Any particular reason why this combo isn't allowed?
only legal on 23* chevy 20* ford and 18* mopar heads and ford mod motors under 2013 rules... no word on the 2014 rules yet

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
Stand by for 2014 rules before you move forward on your combo.

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
I'd like to have them all put together for a 1 November release.

·
Godspeed TK!
8,989 Posts

·
Chupa Cabra
9,824 Posts
Care to explain? ^^^
There is a 16* SVA hemi combo that is being allowed the F1X blower under this years rules, yet LS engines can't run them. He hasn't run his car yet, but he has been given the go ahead in threads to run this combo from what I've read.

It's a SVA rule and 15* is stock ls valve angle. Why it isn't legal....because people are scared of what a LS engine can do plain and simple.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
There is a 16* SVA hemi combo that is being allowed the F1X blower under this years rules, yet LS engines can't run them. He hasn't run his car yet, but he has been given the go ahead in threads to run this combo from what I've read.

It's a SVA rule and 15* is stock ls valve angle. Why it isn't legal....because people are scared of what a LS engine can do plain and simple.
That guy sounds like a real asshole!!!:):yawinkle:

·
Registered
3,991 Posts

·
Registered
9,666 Posts
John has a hard job, hope everyone can be adults when they come out...
Hes been disrespected and called everything but a child of God by some...

I wont hold my breath that those same people change.

John, have an ETA on Ultra's revisions?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts