Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im looking to buy one but before i do i wanted some feedback on them from users in the real world.
there the ones neal chance sells on his website in packages at very reasonable costs, im looking at the pro nitrous and pro stock packages.
Let me know what you think of them, thanks nick

·
Smoked another CTD
3,951 Posts
I have used them. I liked them. Easy to setup and download. Here is the website. http://www.rpmperf.com/

Call Randy and talk to him. Real nice guy.

·
Vendor
6,455 Posts
I have used one for years and expand it each year. Let me know if you need pricing on them. I'm a dealer.

·
Yellowbullet Overlord
26,366 Posts
I use RPM with their basic blown package. It' works great and has helped a ton with the tune.

·
Registered
209 Posts
We have used the RPM data loggers since '05. Randy is great to work with and takes care of his customers beyond belief. I highly recommend them.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
I love my logger. Randy is a great guy. It always works and good clean data. It will be a good purchase.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
I also use one,great service!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
303 Posts
I have his promod setup and I love it......I have bought a lot of stuff over the years and this one of the few that came with a cell phone number in case I needed him....I have called Randy on Saturdays and Sundays and ALWAYS got him.......top notch

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
We have a handful of customers that use the RPM system. Every one of them is very happy with the system and the support. Every time I have needed to have a question answered for our customers, Randy is easy to catch on the phone.

·
Registered
225 Posts
We have one, blower motor, no problems, great service.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I have one as well. I had a problem with noise in the drive shaft RPM and he worked till it got fixed. He drove down and met me at the track so he could look things over. Got it fixed there and haven't had another issue. I would definitely buy from him again.

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
I've got one in my Nova and I really like it. Randy is great to work with and has really helped us out. I don't know how we raced before we got a data logger. :cool:

·
Registered
32 Posts
i have one amd have heard nothing but great things about em, butttttt my new standalone for my transmission includes a data logger so i have a brand new never installed rpm setup that id like to sell! give me a shout Travis
[email protected]

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thanks for all the positive replys i called Randy earlier and discussed a custom package for our nitrous top sportsman, real great guy to deal with

1 - 20 of 22 Posts