Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a dragster and I am thinking about getting a data logger for it. Do you think it is a waste of money to have a data logger on a bracket car. If it will help me then I am gonna get one. Any advice would be great. Thanks

·
Registered
920 Posts
i have a bracket racing buddy and he has atcually picked up some et buy his new data logger.

·
Registered
450 Posts
what kind are you looking to get?the data logger helped me and takes alot of the guessing out if you use it correctly and also having some one video tape you with the camera close up to your rear tires and chassis so you can play it back in slow motion to see what your car is doing instead of what people are telling you.off the line to the 330 is very important.

·
Vendor
6,455 Posts
I think it can help you a lot. I bought one a few years back and it has helped me with tuning and keeping motors in one piece. If you are going to get an RPM unit let me know. We are a dealer for them.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
what kind are you looking to get?the data logger helped me and takes alot of the guessing out if you use it correctly and also having some one video tape you with the camera close up to your rear tires and chassis so you can play it back in slow motion to see what your car is doing instead of what people are telling you.off the line to the 330 is very important.
I am looking at the rpm performance basic unit with the dual wideband and a couple other sensors.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
After you put it on there and use it a while, you'll wonder how you got along without one for so long.

·
Registered
353 Posts
im thinking about the same thing for my new car im building.. i figure at the very least it can help me monitor converter slippage, and help me diagnose problems like that.

·
Registered
9,523 Posts
I am looking at the rpm performance basic unit with the dual wideband and a couple other sensors.
Have you looked at the Racepak Sportsman system?

·
Registered
686 Posts
I've got an RPM data logger. Great product, even better service. I've called Randy and his business partner several times after hours and they've always helped me out.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts