Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody have any good recipes for the grill using the rotisserie?

thanks ahead of time.

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Awl come the fock on,somebody has to have done something other than slaping some meat on the spit,or is it just that simple.
I did cook some chickens on there and they came out good.I would like to cook some beef on it but dont want to ruin it either.

·
Registered
5,124 Posts
I like a good standing rib roast on the spit. Cut ribs off and save for later. I usually Marinate it in butter, lemon Worcestershire sauce, Bay leaf, onion powder, black pepper and salt. then place a pan under with left over marinade and baste it from there. Then save the pan under with the drippings and fine shave any left overs into it and some green pepper and a little can of green chillies put it on a hoggy roll sopping wet and warm. Good eats. You may have to add some beef stock if the grill boiled it away.

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I like a good standing rib roast on the spit. Cut ribs off and save for later. I usually Marinate it in butter, lemon Worcestershire sauce, Bay leaf, onion powder, black pepper and salt. then place a pan under with left over marinade and baste it from there. Then save the pan under with the drippings and fine shave any left overs into it and some green pepper and a little can of green chillies put it on a hoggy roll sopping wet and warm. Good eats. You may have to add some beef stock if the grill boiled it away.
ok great :cool: thanks,i'll start with that.

·
Revolution Is My Name
20,381 Posts
Whole Pork Lion Split and covered in Olive Oil, Fresh Garlic, and Fresh Rosemarry. After it has been coated tie it back together and put on the rotissery for 1-1/2 hours at about 350 degrees. Check temp and let stand 20 mins. before serving.

You can do the same to a Whole Beef Loin but they are way more expensive.

·
Registered
27 Posts
i take a big pork loin inject it with creole butter lots of it then cover it wit cajun seasoning put the spit through it and cover it with foil throw on the grill rotisere cook bout a hour pull foil off then let cook lil bit longer to brown it it will melt in your mouth

·
The Murder Smurf
1,482 Posts
Find yourself a good sized tri-tip roast.
Make 2 packets of Garlic Italian Dressing using veg. oil.
In the dressing, also mix in 2 talble spoons garlic and a good amount of BBQ seasoning or montreal seasoning. Put roast in, and cover. I usually let it go for 3-4 days in the fridge, turning it in the morning and night. Put on the rotisserie, and cook on low heat till inner temp is about 125-130. Let meat rest and MAKE SURE you cut it cross grain.. you can thank me later...lol;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts