Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 179 Posts

·
Banksters Paradise
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Because apparently I think I look cool for posting the surname of the elite family who are responsible for most of the atrocities on earth.

They own the USA government, and the Australian government. Just to name a few. Left/Right politics is their creation, they created an illusion of choice. You think you have a choice, but really you don't. They will hack away until they get what they want regardless of our vote.

Your choice is what the Rothschild family want, that is the only political choice you have. They own the fed reserves that print the money and loan that money to the government.

They want to enslave their fellow man as far as possible so nobody can ever be a threat to their empire in the future.

Cue the tin foil jokes..... idc. Make them funny at least. Enough people are waking up and some serious shit may go down because of it in the next few decades. An Italian newspaper printed recently that bankers are behind open borders which is secretly a plot of white genocide.

The Rothschilds realised white man and ethnicity is a threat to their empire and they decided they have used us for long enough and implemented their Kalergi Plan to wipe out the white race and ethnicity by interracial marriage.

And they are succeeding so far. But people know this is happening, and those people are going to eventually matter.

Not the sort of thing I want to be posting on a drag racing forum, but I've been into cars since I was a dumb kid. Since then I've witnessed politicians ruining my country, one law at a time, and I finally woke up one day and realised that these politicians are not working for the people, they are being told what to do by a greater power.

That greater power is in the title of this thread. There is nobody above them, besides what hype you may be fed. They are it, our Kings/Queens. Believe what you want but even Trump is not going to save you, or any of us. He is popular because he is telling the people what they want to hear. But the elite have other plans and Trump is just a "for the time being" president telling you want you want to hear in order to keep you placid while the elite go forth with their plans.

If you think I'm nuts or the so called "conspiracy theories" about this family are just that, "theories"...... ask yourself, where did this information come from, why is this family so spoken about and people are believing that they pull the strings behind the scenes. No, we're not all total idiots... besides all of the evidence to support they are deeply involved in so many political agendas, sometimes a photo can tell a thousand words (there's lots more photos, but i'll just leave these two)

Evelyn Rothschild, Bill Clinton, Lynn Rothschild, Hillary Clinton

The guy on the left also looking rather chummy with the Clintons

·
Smart Ass Conservative
105,945 Posts
Don't forget the jews

·
Banksters Paradise
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What color is the sky on your planet?
Posted via Mobile Device
Are you working for them or you just don't want to accept what i've written is plausible? With 40k + posts, it makes me wonder.

Do they pay you decent? :) Can you buy a new KB block tomorrow, cash? And then build it? Or are they laughing at you and you are buying Procomp/Speedmaster parts that you are cobbling together with every paid internet post.

GKsGS400: "I live my life protecting the Rothschild family, one internet post at a time. In those 10 seconds or less, I can afford to buy yet another made in china piece of junk race part"

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
The bullshit some people come up with. When are they going to open the fema camps? I guess we are overdue for another school shooting to further the gun control agenda, because "they" can't make us conform to their will, if we are all armed. Fuckin please.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
I think there is a lot of truth/accuracy in the op's post.....for sure the Rothchilds
are one the major players in this action to divide and drive more of the
population to to a much lower standard of living......There are others as well
who are doing there share of controlling things....think Bill Gates and his form
of population control with the vaccines and what not that have the sterilization
stuff in it...

And serious question....how did The clintons manage to get themselves into
such a position of power? I have only recently become interested in such things
and Never understood how they ended up where they are.

Following the money trail will usually put you on track to who is controlling
the situation at hand.

·
Registered
915 Posts
Launch, I believe you are correct. Most people would call me a conspiracy theorist, I guess I am. I believe that there are a few power people that run the world. Almost everything the average person thinks is real and true, is probably a lie. The real truth is below the surface and most people could care less about knowing the truth. I'm glad I'm 70 years old because I believe the shit will hit the fan sooner than you think.

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
Launch, I believe you are correct. Most people would call me a conspiracy theorist, I guess I am. I believe that there are a few power people that run the world. Almost everything the average person thinks is real and true, is probably a lie. The real truth is below the surface and most people could care less about knowing the truth. I'm glad I'm 70 years old because I believe the shit will hit the fan sooner than you think.
Just waiting for Morpheus to wake me up...

1 - 20 of 179 Posts