Yellow Bullet Forums banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,879 Posts
I have a 10K asymmetrical BendPak that's about 10 years old. I have lifted some 1 ton trucks in the past. Just have to make sure ya try and center it as much as possible. If anyone does a bunch of work on vehicles having a lift will extend your life....lol. Sure makes life easier. I would never be a far along with my car if I never had the lift. Good luck to the OP whichever one he chooses.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Lifts are the shit !

Never work on stuff on the ground again.
First test lift after install, the old square body dually is the heaviest thing I own.
The people that built the shop fucking cheaped out on the slab no chairs on the rebar, it was at the bottom of the slab and it started cracking when we started to torque the anchor bolts down so I had to shift it over, and jackhammer out the two light squares it's sitting on
and I went ballistic and dug down about 30 inches and rebar caged and doweled it into existing slab. Fucker is NOT going anywhere now!

If I had it to do all over again I would go asmmetrical, it can be pain sometime getting in and out of some vehicles.

Lift is a 10K certified Derek Weaver.

·
Registered
382 Posts
rotary sl210 if you have the money, best of both world

·
Registered
59 Posts
Mine is the Rotary SPOA10 so its a 10k asymmetrical. I think it gets down to whatever lift
you got used to using, is what you will favor. Either way Rotary makes a nice piece.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts