41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
The Dude Abides
18,431 Posts
Good Morning!

·
R.I.P DAD 9-25-2012
4,967 Posts
he shouldnt pay you more dime ,and i hope he doesnt even if he is a dick wad ;)

·
Registered
3,011 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
I have mental health issues and im phuckin illiterate. I told ron about my health issues "left out the fact that im illeterate and that im one impatient sob "and taht i need a turbo kit now and to put every order he is working on aside and just work on mine. I want to go really really fast so i sent ron 6.600 hundred dollars back in 3/8/11 so i can get one of his triple throwdown turbo kits. I masturbated atleast 2 times per day while looking at his website in ant tsi ipation of the turbo kit. i even had a wet dream about me driving my car wit a tubo onit , talk to 5 or 6 weeks later he had not started on my kit and my ass got MAD, I mean W T pUCH !!! so i told him to send my money back , OH YEA i told his ass he better do it or else. My dumbass head was spinning i was so mad so ididnt even listen to what he was saying except for what i wanted to hear.. he sad he wood a week or two later i got a check for 3.300 hundred dollars, talk to him a mouth later, he sad he,s was sending the rest,but gess what, no money , talked to him about 3 week ago , he sad again he,s sending a check, gess what no check , now he wont ancer my call . has anyone else had this don to them?????? or am i just a big dummy that shouldn have a drivers licence ??? I mean Wat DA pUCH why would a Kustom TUBO cit t8ke so lng !!!

Corrected for accuracy

·
R.I.P DAD 9-25-2012
4,967 Posts
ANY TIME RON STILL WAITING FOR SOME CONNECTING RODS ;)

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
all u nut huggers can kiss my ass ill be ok if ron nevers pays me i cant wait till he gets one of u so i can say i told u so :p

·
The Dude Abides
18,431 Posts
Yes he did. Bump for Ron Shearer, Good Guy!

·
Registered
4,734 Posts
I hope he gets whatever "health issues" he claimed he has. I'd at least like to see him get aids of the asshole! BTW, "asshole" is one word, not 2 JERK OFF!

·
Registered
374 Posts
Maybe he didn't understand what the fuck you were talking about since you can't put a sentence together.
Haha! I laughed out loud reading that reply and was thinking the same thing!

I have done a lot of business with Ron, he is a hell of a fabricator and would not hesitate to have him build me anything.

41 - 55 of 55 Posts