Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i sent ron 6.600 hundred dollars back in 3/8/11 , talk to 5 or 6 weeks later he had not started on my kit, so i told him to send my money back , he sad he wood a week or two later i got a check for 3.300 hundred dollars, talk to him a mouth later, he sad he,s was sending the rest,but gess what, no money , talked to him about 3 week ago , he sad again he,s sending a check, gess what no check , now he wont ancer my call . has anyone else had this don to them??????

·
Registered
752 Posts
well 6.60 isnt that much to lose, and since you got 3.30 back I would just eat the other 3.30, hell I will send you 3 dollars and 33 cents if you promise to use spell check next time you post, that is what 6.600 and 3.300 means correct? you dont need that extra 0 at the end in case you were wondering

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well 6.60 isnt that much to lose, and since you got 3.30 back I would just eat the other 3.30, hell I will send you 3 dollars and 33 cents if you promise to use spell check next time you post, that is what 6.600 and 3.300 means correct? you dont need that extra 0 at the end in case you were wondering
that wood be six thousand six hunderd ass hole an who gives a puck if i can spell RealCute:

·
Registered
3,011 Posts
Well Allen. Every part required to build your turbo kit was ordered the day I received money from you. Flanges, tubing, fittings, turbo, wastegate, etc... You cancelled your order due to "medical" issues and changes of priority in your life as you put it. I refunded 50%($3300) to you a little while thereafter.

There are like 5 items that I sell that I require a 50% deposit(non-refundable) to get started on and the LSx turbo kit is one of those items. So if we really want to get into it, I could have just said we are even once my check cleared. You gave me the story about your health issues and I agreed to see what I can do as I sell off some of the remaining parts for you turbo kit. I felt it's only right to help out someone when unexpected, and such awful, health issues arise. Well I returned your turbo and took a 20% hit on the restocking fee and sent you a check a week and a half or two weeks ago for another $1650...

Fast forward to today. I see you called the shop about 5000 times last week. We weren't ignoring just you, the phones were pretty much ignored completely. Every year we spend that week prepping for the DSM Shootout and the phones & internet are ignored for the entire week as it's usually a complete clusterfuck getting ready for the weekends events. I logged close to 90hours last week. We talked this morning and you say you haven't received the $1650 check. I agreed to look into and if it did not clear my bank account I'll put a stop payment on it and I'd send you another. I also got your Facebook message a few minutes after our phone conversation this morning threatening you'll take this to the "bullit" if I don't call you...

I'm glad you sent me that message since I did not know that we were Facebook friends. After looking at your profile...

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000526370567&sk=wall

I see that your health issues HAVE NOT stopped you from continuing on with your turbo project. So now I'm pretty fucking pissed off since I feel that you've fed me a complete line of shit about your health issues and all the extra bills that have accumulated because of them. I now feel like an idiot for buying into your BS. The couple phone calls I made today inquiring about you haven't left me feeling any warmer inside either. If I had to make a decision right now I'd say you'll never see another fucking penny from me. But I'm starting to learn to not make decisions when I'm pissed. I'll go to the bank tomorrow and look into/deal with that check and make a decision from there. If the check hasn't cleared or if I decide to send another, that $1650 will be the last of the money you will see from me. Have a nice night.

·
Registered
5,618 Posts
Imagine that, another guy bashing a vendor with a proven track record with a fucking shady story. Give me a fucking break. Cancel the check and pound fucking sand.

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
As a buddy of mine has on his business card -

"This may be your hobby but it's my livelihood"

Most of us have to make a living, pay our bills and support a family with this business. It's a shame a lot of hobbyists don't realize that. Obviously this guy's hobby is well over what his current livelihood could afford!

If I were in Ron's shoes, I wouldn't give this punk another cent.

·
Registered
7,317 Posts
Well I am glad Shearer Fab posted, I drool everytime I look at that LSX turbo kit and say one day soon ! But after OP post I was a little worried, But as usual the truth will become evident. STILL DROOLING

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
OH SNAP

Been trying to find a reason to use that BS, for six months, Thanks.;)

·
The Dude Abides
18,430 Posts
i sent ron 6.600 hundred dollars back in 3/8/11 , talk to 5 or 6 weeks later he had not started on my kit, so i told him to send my money back , he sad he wood a week or two later i got a check for 3.300 hundred dollars, talk to him a mouth later, he sad he,s was sending the rest,but gess what, no money , talked to him about 3 week ago , he sad again he,s sending a check, gess what no check , now he wont ancer my call . has anyone else had this don to them??????
Hey cornholio, what say you now?

·
Peeing In Your Cheerios
8,511 Posts
I couldnt read that, even with google translate.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts