Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's everyone using for roller lifters? I am looking to get new lifters and boring my lifter bores out to fit the .904 lifters on my BBC dart block. With everything out there and all the options I can get what would you guys recommend. I have used Crower in the past but am not going with them anymore since they don't rebuild there lifters anymore. I am looking at the isky redzone lifters and am steering toward them, but is there something better? Let me know.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think the Crower and Isky are on the top of the game. They cost more but the quality is better. The forced pin oiling helps with high lift or high valve spring pressures. I fell it is one of the places where you need to buy quality.
I agree. That's why I used crower. They are great and I never had a problem with them. I am thinking of the isky's because, well, almost all of the engine builders out there are using them,(schmidt,sonny's,etc...) If they have confidence in them then they should be the best for the buck.

How about the other styles out there like jesels that are keyed to the lifter bore, basically doing away with the tie ba? Any opinions?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.