Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hey JS Ill be there, I remember you from 460 ford when i first joined. Didnt you just recently move to brownsburg?

anything to go off so i can spot you? Ill be there on saturday only.

Travis

·
Wearing my WWII helmet
19,489 Posts
Friday and Saturday weather permitting. Rockin' a YB tee. Probably have the wife and my 4 boys Fri, and me, dad, and bros on sat.

·
Registered
4,385 Posts
Sunday only for us. With YB shirts of course.

·
Registered
250 Posts
I will be there a couple days. Me and my dad will go mid-week to see super stock/stock and then the night pro session.

·
Registered
2,700 Posts
Any given day.
I live 3 miles from the track.

·
crew member
10,333 Posts
Planning on sat and sun depending on if our team gets an invite for promod. Mike is the first alternate. If he races I will probably be there all weekend.

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
This may be the first year in a while that I can't go unless I decide to go by myself.

If anyone needs any help PM me, my work scedule is fairly flexable right now sadly.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Thursday through Saturday! I gotta make the Hemi SS Shootout!

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey JS Ill be there, I remember you from 460 ford when i first joined. Didnt you just recently move to brownsburg?

anything to go off so i can spot you? Ill be there on saturday only.

Travis
yeah call me on my cell phone, I am having a cookout/pool party at my house, I only live like a mile from the track.

317 501 7395

·
Registered
2,700 Posts
yeah call me on my cell phone, I am having a cookout/pool party at my house, I only live like a mile from the track.

317 501 7395
Where? Do you race out here?

I'm three miles from the track, and typically am out at least once a week.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Where? Do you race out here?

I'm three miles from the track, and typically am out at least once a week.
I havent yet but I will as soon as Andy ( Pro Tree Race cars in Anderson IN ) gets thru with the updates on the chassis. I just moved here this past winter.

I live near 267 between Brownsburg and Avon.

I will be running one of the few Fords at ORP also, but it will be in the nostalgia circuit. Hope to run the A gas class, on a 7.50 Index.
We will see.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts