Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
15,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys.................who's comin for the drag radial race? I'm trying to get parking organized.

·
hyperformanceracing.com
2,247 Posts
We will be there, talked to Dan today, what time should we get there Saturday?

·
Registered
15,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Gates open at 10am. I suggest the earlier the better, but I have you in a spot :)
When you get to the pit gate, tell Teri I have you on the list.

·
Registered
15,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We plan on being there about 1ish. That too late?
Nope, that's fine. I just put you on my map also under kyman. Tell Teri at the gate :)

·
Registered
15,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Gates open at 10 am for test and tune, and we run till 2pm. We will start up again around 4:30, 5pm is 1 open time run, around 6pm starts qualifying rounds (2), and around 8pm will start eliminations. Drag radial will follow Super Pro.

·
Registered
121 Posts
In and should be there around 10:30ish. Tim Kirkpatrick. Should have another car with me, Corey Stephens, not sure when he'll get there. We'd like spots side by side if possible. Thanks!

·
Registered
4,453 Posts
registration for drag radial will be in our pits ,,,so when you come in see us dan kroll and get registered for race ,we will be their early sat.

·
Registered
4,453 Posts
lynee got calls from ,,,,matt bell,brad medlock,and dan saitz you know of

·
Registered
4,453 Posts
al tucci will be announcing so we should have some fun

·
Registered
4,453 Posts
updates will be here yellow bullet,my friend dom damato will be handling media for the event. so it should be good

·
Registered
4,453 Posts
proformace racing trans has put up some money for 1st and second,,,,,induction solutions has something for everyone,,,,,,aes has a box of giveaways.......thanks all for coming

1 - 20 of 119 Posts