Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 191 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
BBC...lol...was a 540 last year who knows this year alot depends but it will be atleast a 565 i know that much, alot of changes to do so we will have to see what $$ and the wife allows. I know im gonna have to make up atleast a couple tenths to make the field.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BBC...lol...was a 540 last year who knows this year alot depends but it will be atleast a 565 i know that much, alot of changes to do so we will have to see what $$ and the wife allows. I know im gonna have to make up atleast a couple tenths to make the field.
power adder??

·
Registered
535 Posts
how many kits are you running?;)

·
Registered
662 Posts
for this year it will probably be a TT5 they have a little more room for error with a bias than a radial. I give props to you all that make'em go like that on a radial tire! after i learn a little more on a TT5 then maybe a radial.

1 - 20 of 191 Posts