Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post up if your coming and what class your running! We will be there running super street.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
do they allow slicks in ss? ithought at one time that they said they may allow them.
No. You can run prostreet with them or if you can run 10.00 or 11.50 index your allowed a 29.5x10.5 non w slick

·
Registered
38 Posts
I will be there to take out Kevin1968s!!:p I'm bringing the fireturd to hopefully run a 10:99 on mtr in SUPER STREET.

·
Registered
596 Posts
running Pro Street and Pro Dial, parking in the weeds on the tower side, come on over and say hi, I will be driving the chevy powered Mustang, that ought to narrow it down to 40+ :rolleyes: ... actually look for the car in my sig

·
Registered
4,565 Posts
anybody know who all is coming for Outlaw Radial
bill dutka will be there racing himself in the first round which will also be the final round,im not sure if i feel bad for him cause no one wants to come out to play with him, or envious that he gets the easy check

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Maybe some guys from mir should come up to run odr seems like some of us cecil guys come down there but they dont come up here why dont they return the favor.:confused:

·
Godspeed TK!
8,989 Posts
Might run ODR to help car count out myself, dont care about getting my ass kicked......Tired of having to weight soo much for X.

·
J&E POWER!!
4,965 Posts
bill dutka will be there racing himself in the first round which will also be the final round,im not sure if i feel bad for him cause no one wants to come out to play with him, or envious that he gets the easy check
Haha I'm pretty sure Paul Major and Alex Vrettos are coming too..nothin easy about that

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Maybe some guys from mir should come up to run odr seems like some of us cecil guys come down there but they dont come up here why dont they return the favor.:confused:
I think ricky fox and fj said only reason they didnt come in april was because of the weather. Maybe they will show this time?

·
AMP Racing member
3,473 Posts
Pro dial and 11.50!!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts