1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Super Moderator
49,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
4,273 Posts
Sad sad times.... move the beam scale one more fraction of an inch towards civil war.

I guess the first amendment only applies to what liberals think it should.
THUGS was and is a proper term for anyone rioting.
Thugs heads should go thud as they hit the concrete while shot dead rioting.

·
Señor Member
29,190 Posts
Following the comments on the program, many on social media and State Assembly candidate Alex Yudelson called the comments racist. Yudelson immediately called on iHeartRadio to fire the radio hosts.

Alex Yudelson
@AlexYudelson

A great night in South Bend #PeteForAmerica

·
Registered
23,824 Posts
According to Google :

a member of a religious organization of robbers and assassins in India. Devotees of the goddess Kali, the Thugs waylaid and strangled their victims, usually travelers, in a ritually prescribed manner. They were suppressed by the British in the 1830s.

·
Señor Member
29,190 Posts
Alex was born and raised in Henrietta, NY, where he attended Rush-Henrietta public schools. After graduating, he studied political science and philosophy at George Washington University and spent a year studying at the University of Oxford in England. In 2012, he was selected to serve as a delegate for President Barack Obama to the Democratic National Convention.

After college, Alex worked at the White House as a Policy Advisor to President Obama and his senior advisor, Valerie Jarrett in the Office of Public Engagement and Intergovernmental Affairs.

Oxford...where all the great lefties go.

·
Super Moderator
49,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
Justly?

Yes, it was "justly" to call them THUGS

But then......

I've always called a spade-ly spade a spade.
Well if they were fired for calling them thugs I'd agree with you but that's not the word that got them fired. The pussies at YouTube took it down already so all I have to go by is your local media and their says she used the word N (ly) to describe what she was asking.

·
Smart Ass Conservative
106,191 Posts
Fucking pussys

Reactions: ratssass

·
Registered
6,483 Posts
the fact remains she never said the N word and the only thing he said was they were acting thugly, listened to the recording of the show and it is BS that they got fired, the thing is to much political correct bullshit today period, we had bullies the school did nothing about them till you stud up for your self and got 3-5 days suspension it took care of the problem. today kids are not given the proper tools to and know how to defend them selves.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Kimberly actually said the protestors were acting "n-word-ly", and the other host said "thugly". Maybe it violated their contract ,maybe not...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts