Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
COOL, give him a PROPER YB.COM Ass PHUCKIN'. Damn in Texas I would think one of them "cowboys" would have shot him if they get PHUCKED like that. Maybe he just does this to long distance customers. 8)

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
He wont come here.. The last I heard from him is when he asked me to call him and I did.. He didn't answer the phone so I thought it would only be right to call him at home all morning, day and night.. Still never got a hold of him... :smt005

·
Registered
228 Posts
NPS Nova said:
Damn in Texas I would think one of them "cowboys" would have shot him if they get PHUCKED like that.

Hey Hey Hey......we don't ALL have cow shit on our boots!!! But we do like to carry guns!!! :wink:

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Griswald said:
NPS Nova said:
Damn in Texas I would think one of them "cowboys" would have shot him if they get PHUCKED like that.

Hey Hey Hey......we don't ALL have cow shit on our boots!!! But we do like to carry guns!!! :wink:
Gris. I'm from the "TREE HUGGER CAPITAL" of the world CANADA. I think there are more than a few pwoplw glad we can't carry guns up here. Hell they are even trying to rename a "Christmas tree" to be more politically correct. "THE MAN" wants to call it a "holiday tree" now. SELL ME ONE OF THOSE GUNS. :shock:

·
Registered
13,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
NPS Nova said:
Gris. I'm from the "TREE HUGGER CAPITAL" of the world CANADA. I think there are more than a few pwoplw glad we can't carry guns up here. Hell they are even trying to rename a "Christmas tree" to be more politically correct. "THE MAN" wants to call it a "holiday tree" now. SELL ME ONE OF THOSE GUNS. :shock:
I can get them @ the corner store from Juan, I will send on up to you. a 6 Pack of Mad Dogg & a 38 special $20 & change. ROFLOL.

Bob

1 - 11 of 11 Posts