Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
11,334 Posts
Pretty cool, although 6:30 min of the onboard view is pretty boring.

This video's a few years old but you get to see some different shots of the car and hear from Shute about the setup.

·
Registered
15,681 Posts
Thanks for sharing.
However that said, how can people invest a hundred thousand to a million dollars in a car and not ensure that the soundtrack is not 98% wind noise?

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
83,144 Posts
Badass..that thing was moving

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
I like watching the vids from back before it was paved all the way up, hangin ass end out on a lot of the switchbacks. / Treed on the dirt part!

I've be up/down that road a couple times, was a neat trip, but there are a few spots if you run off the mountain your clothes will be out of style before you hit bottom. :)

·
Registered
11,334 Posts
Thanks for sharing.
However that said, how can people invest a hundred thousand to a million dollars in a car and not ensure that the soundtrack is not 98% wind noise?
Great audio quality on the go-pro doesn't win trophies or drop panties.

·
Aviation Section
26,730 Posts
The "Ring" is for pussies compared to the "Peak", make a mistake here and you will meet God, not just a Tow Truck!

·
Smuck
9,715 Posts
Pfft I could smoke that record run with my 5 horse Briggs go-kart.... in reverse.

Some of those shots next to the edge fuck that. o_O

·
Registered
89 Posts
I climbed that place on foot when I was a young man In the Army. Experienced all four seasons on the way up. The change in conditions can be incredible. Love watching the bikes do it.

·
Registered
799 Posts
These guys have balls of steal!

I recommend everyone taking the trip up! I’ve driven up it and it’s no joke at 10-15 mph. You can’t see shit over half the edges. I don’t think my wife looked the window one time.

we were in shorts and T-shirts and when we got to the top it was snowing, but the view was amazing.

The last time we were there they were working on the replacing the train tracks and adding new parking lot on the top.

·
Registered
12,341 Posts
That thing moves along nicely!. Some very brave drivers because a simple mechanical failure could send you plumetting over the side.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts