1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
Dang took 15 seconds to bleed to the point he wasn't a threat.

Reactions: BLUEOVALRACER

·
Super Moderator
1968 Camaro Z28, 1933 Chevy Coupe, 2004 Silverado Z71, 1946 Chevy PU, 2000 Custom Harley Davidson
51,242 Posts
Looks like the armed guard sprung a leak also,......he was squirting blood before he left the room and after he came back.

·
Registered
19,242 Posts
He was dead already and didn't even know it. :unsure:

·
Registered
5,552 Posts
It looks like the guard also got shot. If you look when he comes back up front and picks up something that the blood on the floor puddle gets bigger after he bends down to pick up what ever he was going for. He should have put a couple more rounds in the bad guy.

·
Intellectual Turd Chaser
6,723 Posts
Yup. Big difference between lethality and incapacitation, and this video shows why

·
Super Moderator
1968 Camaro Z28, 1933 Chevy Coupe, 2004 Silverado Z71, 1946 Chevy PU, 2000 Custom Harley Davidson
51,242 Posts
It looks like the guard also got shot. If you look when he comes back up front and picks up something that the blood on the floor puddle gets bigger after he bends down to pick up what ever he was going for. He should have put a couple more rounds in the bad guy.
Treed in post #4...lol.

·
Super Moderator
51,242 Posts
The guard should have put a tourniquet around his neck to stop the bleeding.
Hopefully the guard didn't bleed out before help arrived. Especially with a dead body blocking the revolving door.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Hopefully the guard didn't bleed out before help arrived. Especially with a dead body blocking the revolving door.
I watched several times and I believe that blood behind the counter come from the robber....I bet the guard was OK, I hope he was.

Correction....guard was shot. When he come back he was bleeding on the floor. What threw me was I didn't see any when he went throught the door the first time.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts