Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 212 Posts

·
كافر
9,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
shitty feeling, black guy, 9mm looked like, robbed me and a friend in his garage at his apartment.. shitty deal for sure, got 2 phones and 10 bucks and his friends car we were using.... :( I'm out like nothing.. but a 200 dollar phone.. still a bad deal though.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
that sucks ass

·
Registered
192 Posts
damn dude, at least you are still here to talk about it..could have been worse...ALOT worse..!

·
كافر
9,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah, popped me over the head while i was on the ground with the butt of his little pistol. I'm good though, no goose egg, phone aint worth my life.

·
كافر
9,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ping the phone, locate the robber? If it has GPS on it, even better.
We both shut our services off, couldn't ping it till morning. probably would be sold by then. So. we bothhave sprint. phones are useless really to him.:rolleyes: he got 10 bucks!!1

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
Damm ur lucky ur still alive, Is that neighborhood that bad?

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Sorry to hear that. That is a perfect example of why I keep my 380 in my pocket, if I get robbed they will think I'm getting my wallet out but I will give them something else. I hope they catch the guy who robbed ya'll.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Where at im in indy. You in indianapolis or just indiana. Its been getting worse and worse past couple years. Ive had a few bad experiences. Ended up shootin a dude 5 times and his dumbass still lived. He got a little money bc the plan was to let him get what he and his buddy wanted then shoot them after they went to walk away but nothin ever goes as expected but that idiot ended up signing like a 20 or 30 year plea bc when I talked to police they found him at hospital and I identified him.

·
كافر
9,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Where at im in indy. You in indianapolis or just indiana. Its been getting worse and worse past couple years. Ive had a few bad experiences. Ended up shootin a dude 5 times and his dumbass still lived. He got a little money bc the plan was to let him get what he and his buddy wanted then shoot them after they went to walk away but nothin ever goes as expected but that idiot ended up signing like a 20 or 30 year plea bc when I talked to police they found him at hospital and I identified him.
yeah im in indy man. :smt067

·
Registered
904 Posts
YOU SHULD HAVE HAD A GUN AND SHOT THAT MOTHERPHUCKER. sory that you got jacked i know it sucks, people that do that to someoneelse should be shot!!!

·
كافر
9,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
YOU SHULD HAVE HAD A GUN AND SHOT THAT MOTHERPHUCKER. sory that you got jacked i know it sucks, people that do that to someoneelse should be shot!!!
Just havnt had the dough right now to get one. wish i did. Sucks. times are tough i guess.:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 212 Posts