1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
I agree with several on the list, just on the Pontiac Pinto.

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Some really cool cars on that list but good luck with them coming back anytime soon. Notice that most of them are cars?
A stark contrast to what is actually found on the road today. It's either trucks or lifted mini vans.

·
Registered
17,222 Posts
The Scirocco was a cool car that just flat out disappeared from the streets a long time ago...I haven’t seen one in many years. Nothing special about it other than looks, but they were cool.

Shame the Viper is gone, but I don’t like it’s evolution. It’s pinnacle was the GTS.

The Wagoneer should come back...it’s a great Jeep answer to the Tahoe crowd.

·
Registered
20,849 Posts
I refuse to look at anything presented in that obnoxious slideshow format.

·
Registered
4,753 Posts
The Scirocco was a cool car that just flat out disappeared from the streets a long time ago...I haven’t seen one in many years. Nothing special about it other than looks, but they were cool.

Shame the Viper is gone, but I don’t like it’s evolution. It’s pinnacle was the GTS.

Friend has an 81GT with an Audi 1.8T, 22 psi, full suspension and brake upgrades. 300+ to the tires. It is like an adult sized go cart.
He is on his third trans. Upgraded to a diesel box with beefed internals now.

·
Registered
2,476 Posts

My first car was the vw Corrado that came as the scirocco replacement. It was a fun car but damn was that one expensive vw! Mine was a 90 with the supercharged 4 banger. Sticker price in 1990 was 20k. No one wanted to pay that for a vw and it killed itself. Something new like it with a turbo v6 and all wheel drive would be cool!

I didn't realize the viper is gone. A friend just ordered an ACR last year.

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
FIERO FTW SUCKERS! :p

·
OG Member since 9/7/06
17,346 Posts
The only one that I cared for was the Grand National and certain early El Caminos. Honestly they should all just stay away.

·
time to go racing yet ?
33,438 Posts

the wagoneer is coming back next year or the yr after, but not as big as the tahoes or expeditions. but they will have 3rd row seating, i think they will be around the same size as the chevy traverse as they are a good seller for chevy

fiat really should target the large suv crowd..... id love to have a full size suv like a suburban with a cummins 6.7

1 - 20 of 43 Posts