Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 206 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I saw an ad on Racingjunk for a set of Weld Alumastars. I contacted the buyer and set up all the arrangements. They were that I would send payment Monday morning May 7, 2012 and he would have the wheels shipped to me by thursday, May 10,2012 He seemed legit. Sent him the money using Moneygram. He never sent the wheels. Contacted dozens of times via phone and when he wouldn't respond anymore I used texts. Every text he would give me another excuse. I told him I didn't want the wheels anymore just my 500.00. He received my money on May 7, 2012.
Excuses were:
#1 I gave him a bad shipping address. ( bullshit...could not produce shipper or tracking #. Besides somebody is at my house 24/7.)
#2 His father died and he had to go to Fla to take care of his fahter's estate. (Gave him a break on this and waited a couple weeks)
#3 Lost his phone and my contact info. (More BS and then text'd me from another #)
#4 Didn't have the Money and would send it when he got the insurance money from his father's estate. ( Waited again...no $'s)
#5 Lost his job. ( I called him one night and he text'd me and said he couldn't answer cause he was at work!)

If anybody knows Robert Saunders from Cincinnati Ohio and races a blue Nova at Edgewater kick his ass for me.... Thank you - Steve

Yea I'm using the "Power of the Bullet".

·
Registered
5,606 Posts
7 hrs to get ur money back an give mr ohio a good swift kick in the ass dosent sound to bad round up the boys an make fun trip out of it.

·
Tony McKellar
4,812 Posts
2 words! ROAD TRIP!

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
He runs a blue Super Pro 69 Nova with a 565inch BBC. Runs 5.30's He sent me a picture.

·
Registered
37,912 Posts
Never, never, NEVER pay with a MoneyGram. Ask me how I know this. You'll get screwed every time. EVERY time.

There's a 99% chance everything he told you about himself, his personals and his car are phony. Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. Now you have some experience. Sorry, man, I know it hurts bad. :(

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Never, never, NEVER pay with a MoneyGram. Ask me how I know this. You'll get screwed every time. EVERY time.

There's a 99% chance everything he told you about himself, his personals and his car are phony. Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. Now you have some experience. Sorry, man, I know it hurts bad. :(
Unfortunately you are absolutely fucking correct.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I do have his phone # and did a reverse look up and it is in his name.

1 - 20 of 206 Posts