Yellow Bullet Forums banner

41 - 60 of 69 Posts

·
MFI on CH3OH
14,145 Posts
He already did, it makes it partially bearable.....Good one Lumen8.

But rather than make it look like the YB of old, I'd rather move to greener pastures that were like what this forum used to be.........Away from the money hungry cunts that are only interested in advertising bucks.

Any work to make it look better here is just going to benefit Astroglide.......................fuck them cunts.

All of the forums these cunts are fucking up for the older cunts that use them, were built up with knowledge from these very same cunts who don't want change. These Astroglide faggots are making changes for a generation that aren't interested in gas powered automobiles <where's the fucking rolling eye smiley>
Ive found a site with quite a few smileys but none of the good ones we had here tailored for the OGYB.com

·
MFI on CH3OH
14,145 Posts
These ones sums up the owners of the site
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

·
Registered
15,332 Posts
This place sucks... I will never forgive you Monty for selling this O'l heap!!!

·
Registered
4,530 Posts

But rather than make it look like the YB of old, I'd rather move to greener pastures that were like what this forum used to be.........Away from the money hungry cunts that are only interested in advertising bucks.

Any work to make it look better here is just going to benefit Astroglide.......................fuck them cunts.

All of the forums these cunts are fucking up for the older cunts that use them, were built up with knowledge from these very same cunts who don't want change. These Astroglide faggots are making changes for a generation that aren't interested in gas powered automobiles <where's the fucking rolling eye smiley>
Well look i did what I did pretty quickly.

Setting up a site is a whole other ball game... its do-able of course but needs $$$ down, good ($$$) hosting and a fuckload more time. And more time... and more time. Did I say more time? I know whats involved. Im sure some others do here, especially MM.

But yea, ads are the way things are man... the internet is a business... its all about the benjis, I dont hate on AG, i just adblock. :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
16,833 Posts

Well said Jim. The place is fucked now

·
Registered
31,296 Posts

It was the tenth of December
That day we'll always remember (yes we will, yes we will)
'Cause that was the day Yellowbullet died
Now we'll never get a chance to see it
Never heard nothin' but good things about it
Monty we were depending on you to keep it alive
Monty just hung his head and said,
Yellowbullet was a rolling stone (yes it was, yes it was)
Whatever it was, it's gone

Yellowbullet was a rolling stone (yes it was, yes it was)
Wherever it laid its hat was its home
And when it died, all it left us was alone (yes it did, yes it did)
Wherever it laid its hat was its home
And when it died, all it left us was alone

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
79,686 Posts
The old format SO MUCH EASIER TO USE AND NAVIGATE. I will spend not LESS and LESS time messing around w/ this new CRAP FORMAT!
I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE.... :coffee:

·
FHRITP
50,187 Posts
Simple.. it became too big to run on my spare time. To think this was the world's biggest and highest traffic racing website in the world run by one person on his "spare time". I believe we ranking around 3000 biggest site in the world at one time... I remember the days of searching anything on Google and the first 3-4 pages of results pointed to YB.com..
Shit it still is. That’s how I found this joint! I came back when you hadda know someone to get approved lol. I think I begged for about 6 months before it got approved.

·
Registered
2,331 Posts

·
Super Moderator
49,576 Posts
Simple.. it became too big to run on my spare time. To think this was the world's biggest and highest traffic racing website in the world run by one person on his "spare time". I believe we ranking around 3000 biggest site in the world at one time... I remember the days of searching anything on Google and the first 3-4 pages of results pointed to YB.com..
Pffft!

With all the money you were making from this site you coulda hired your paperboy to run this joint for minimum wage.

41 - 60 of 69 Posts