Yellow Bullet Forums banner

21 - 40 of 69 Posts

·
Super Moderator
48,447 Posts

·
Official Cactus Dealer
8,007 Posts
Holy cunt stains. Havent been on here in a long time and come back to this clusterfuck? Kinda makes me want to go away again.

·
Administrator
136,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
if you gave a shit why you sell it Mf!
Simple.. it became too big to run on my spare time. To think this was the world's biggest and highest traffic racing website in the world run by one person on his "spare time". I believe we ranking around 3000 biggest site in the world at one time... I remember the days of searching anything on Google and the first 3-4 pages of results pointed to YB.com..

·
Administrator
136,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Its like an ugly body style car sooner or later it grows on you.
Any body remember what year YELLOW BULLET NATS Maria gave out the Yellow bullet mouse pads?

·
Registered
10,244 Posts
The old format SO MUCH EASIER TO USE AND NAVIGATE. I will spend not LESS and LESS time messing around w/ this new CRAP FORMAT!

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
So........I've been here since 2011 (I think), and I've learned a lot here. Mostly I spent my time in tech (through the years), I've literally clicked "last page" in every forum and read forward to current day. I learned a lot, changed a lot of my thinking and mentality thanks to some extremely knowledgeable and helpful people, I've been involved in and enjoyed some discussions that went on for months, I've helped others, I've shared. I've done all that yellowbullet was created for. And I've appreciated every word of it. I've also watched it slowly degrade to the point of tech forums being stagnant for weeks, and tobt become just an absolute sewer. That has to hurt you, Monty, way down on a fundamental level. To watch what you created, what you sacrificed for, to not be abandoned, not be taken from you........but to be destroyed by others. This new situation............it's like a cartoon. Like a comic book. This isn't the place that I signed up to..........and I can remember how excited I was and how many people that I told, when registration was finally reopened here and I was able to sign up. This place is no longer that place. Keeping bf the same name, doesn't make it the same place after they rip its soul out and change everything about it. I'll treat this place the same as I do speedtalk and team chevelle now.........check it every few months to see if there's anything new in tech that relates to my interests/needs. You (Monty) should start an email address repository in case you ever decide to create another legend, so you can let everyone know.

"When they tell my story, let them say that I lived in the age of Achilles."

·
Registered
15,326 Posts
Not a big fan of this format......the old version was not broken.
This new shit is well.........I'll just leave my opinion to myself.

·
Pontiac "big block"
8,987 Posts
Probably feel like a parent that had
his kid go transgender.
It's like the site woke up this morning, headed to the knife drawer, pulled out the meat cleaver and chopped its nuts off.

Full transgender. Skinny jeans, shemedium shirts, and constantly complaining about being oppressed.

Seriously though, it must be rough seeing a site you busted ass for year after year be turned into this thing.

·
Busy being a cunt
29,878 Posts
Start a thread on how to fix it. Seeing as AGJeff and his buddies dont give 2 fucks

He already did, it makes it partially bearable.....Good one Lumen8.

But rather than make it look like the YB of old, I'd rather move to greener pastures that were like what this forum used to be.........Away from the money hungry cunts that are only interested in advertising bucks.

Any work to make it look better here is just going to benefit Astroglide.......................fuck them cunts.

All of the forums these cunts are fucking up for the older cunts that use them, were built up with knowledge from these very same cunts who don't want change. These Astroglide faggots are making changes for a generation that aren't interested in gas powered automobiles <where's the fucking rolling eye smiley>

21 - 40 of 69 Posts