1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Rest In Peace, Major Winters :(

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Thank you for fighting for our freedom Major Winters. May you RIP.

·
This Space For Lease
2,299 Posts
In the wind... Godspeed Maj. Winters

·
Registered
754 Posts
It's sad that this isn't national news on every station. God Speed, American Hero we will forever be in debt to you and your brothers. Thank you for all you did. May you rest in peace.

·
Registered
5,667 Posts
rip major winters ..... may all of easy company be remember for their galentry so many years ago ...... thanks for your service " band of brothers "

·
up and running soon.
13,182 Posts
RIP MAJOR WINTERS, ANOTHER FINE PENNSYLVANIA SOLDIER.

·
Small tire Pimp
4,303 Posts
RIP

Thanks for your service

My grandfather was over there in pattons 3rd army. He made it home passed away about 7 years ago

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
A true American hero. Met him here in New Orleans at the book release. There was a D-day re-enactment and a modern day beach and air assault we participated in. Very humble man. I was honored to shake his hand that day and will always remember that meeting.

·
Registered
5,565 Posts
Sorry I reposted it. RIP to one of America's finest!

·
Registered
15,507 Posts
May you RIP And thank you

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Band of Brothers is about my favorite of any war stories because of how you get to follow them from the boot camp. I never took time to see if everything from the show was true but regardless Maj Winters seemed like a great hero. At 92 hopefully he lived the life he wanted. Its sad that we are nearing the end of the "greatest generation".

1 - 20 of 31 Posts