Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
9,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
John has been around the LS scene for a long time, let's all send him some positive waves and say a prayer or two.

John if you want me to refer you to "ol buzzard" or :drinkers:something else like that let me know, I'm great at coming up with net' nicknames.

·
Registered
10,975 Posts
Re: Best wishes to John Beck!!!!

I'll just refer to him as " Mr. Beck " with respect !

With all the new medical technology out now, they can work wonders. Keep your head up, and thoughts positive, because we are all behind you to get better !

·
Registered
1,284 Posts

Last week was a tough one for him. The chemo they're giving him is very strong, and has serious side effects.

·
Registered
2,855 Posts

My prayers are with you and your family. Good luck in your battle!

·
Registered
3,011 Posts

Attitude is everything. Keep your head up!

·
out of work hair dresser
8,341 Posts

Stay strong!

·
Registered
863 Posts

Good luck and Best wishes on a quick recovery! :D

·
Registered
34 Posts

My prayers are with you and your family, get well soon.

·
Registered
14 Posts

I would like to thank all of you for all the kind words and prayers, and encourage you all to get cancer screening.I just had a complete physical in September of last year, and blood work done in March of this year.They didn'nt figure out I had cancer until August of this year, and said I have had it for years because it is all over my liver.
It seems like they really do not try to find cancer, and it sneaks up on you so slowly, you don't even notice you have it until it is too late.I never figured I would have cancer, and when they tell you that you have it, it sounds a lot different than when they tell someone you know, but I can promise you that you don't want it.
Thanks again and get screened,
John Beck

·
Registered
9,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

I've met some folks who have had stage IV cancer who beat it, keep the faith and stay positive! My sister had stage II breast cancer, and the chemo just sucked. She was totally wiped out 48 hours afterwards, so I imagine you feel like a bag of crap after a big session. When I would see her I'd mostly keep it positive. She got this wig for work that made her look like my other sister, so we started calling it the Diane evil twin wig. Later she just wore a small cap and just told everyone she was now a lesbian. Hope I cheered you up some sir. My dad has some form of prostate cancer too, that is a 1 in 3 guys kinda deal.

Keep the faith brotha. Hopefully you can make some of those crappy intakes again next year. :)

Your mean friend, John

1 - 20 of 70 Posts