Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i dont know the details but hes gone god bless him my prayrers go out to his family he was a young man early 40s i think . what a freakin shame rest in peace jimmi enjoy heaven . i cant beleive it

·
Registered
22,719 Posts
i dont know the details but hes gone god bless him my prayrers go out to his family he was a young man early 40s i think . what a freakin shame rest in peace jimmi enjoy heaven . i cant beleive it
I had heard this on Saturday night about 2am and asked Vanilla if he heard anything about it but at the time he had not heard anything. As always we will pray for the family and friends to be strong through this very tuff time GOD SPEED.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Passed away Saturday night around 8:00 pm taken off the
respirator Friday? Hopefully Johhny or Maria Baio will come on & give the updates. All I know there is a wake tomorrow, I have no other detalis.

Our deepest sympathy & prayers to his wfie.

Roland & Karin Lursky

·
Registered
5,514 Posts
One of the nicset guys I ever met....he will be missed RIP J I M.
GodSpeed...prayers and thoughts go out to his wife.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Can someone please modify the title of this post to something a little more respectful? Thank you.

·
Registered
288 Posts
god speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed for one great guy no nicer people than Jim RIP

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
this was in no way intended to be disrespectful ,and im sorry for the way it sounds and i probably could have stated differently the post was just to inform any one that knew this nice guy had passed and thats it .im truly saddend by his passing and was his freind also we liked each other and have nothing bad at all to say about him he was a very nice guy ,and im not a prick you guys can ask any one that knows me ,my thoughts and prayers are with the heavy hearts of jimmi s family and freinds , regards ,vince lange

·
Registered
5,514 Posts
Thanks for the change, but in this type of situation....please proofread & really consider how you type things here.
Shon,

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
THANK YOU FOR THE CHANGE ,IM VERY SORRY REST IN PEACE JIMMI ,V LANGE

1 - 17 of 17 Posts