Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Isaac Hayes today at only 65....they come in threes...I wonder whos next...or who I missed?

Sorry didn't see the other post.

·
Registered
27,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No

Nope, just scrolled through while browsing yahoo news and didn't see the other post.

·
Registered
27,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cut and paste

Wanted to make sure you didn't miss my response so I will cut and paste it here for you to read as well.

Now that that is out of the way listen up you dickless polesmoker:

If you only had a dick you may be just in standing up here bashing others. But, since you apparently lost yours in some strange goat raping incident it is obvious that you are not entitled. Since all you have is a ball of hammered roast beef meat curtains like an Arby's sandwich covering the skin on your mangina, you can forget about ever being able to stand up like a man and hurl insults.

So I certainly hope this has gathered your attention you blue balled, baby raping, genital licking, douchebag water drinking, homosexually inclined Kansas City ******. And if I had ever met you in person I would probably have just impaled a size 11 shoe in your anus.....nah, I take that back I'm pretty sure I would lose a shoe...just like stepping in a fresh mudhole.

Thanks, and have a great day.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts