Yellow Bullet Forums banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
It was a mis informed honest mistake not like it was intentional /fake just to be a jerk.
People might give him a break if wasn't for all the other weird and stupid shit he says.

Additionally, most people would apologize if they mistakenly declared someone dead, but not him.

Fuck that weirdo.

·
Registered
5,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
People might give him a break if wasn't for all the other weird and stupid shit he says.

Additionally, most people would apologize if they mistakenly declared someone dead, but not him.

Fuck that weirdo.
lol im a weirdo. get fucked you faggot.
I told you this is why I thought it was him(lots of mutual racing friends) THE SAME NAME so it's not like I was spewing a rumor, hoping he died, or making shit up. It's factual that a dude from this website at one point years ago died.

·
Registered
11,162 Posts
I don't think Denny is dead, I think he just can't stand us anymore
What's not to like?:)

Hope he is doing well and still doing his thing.....I personally learned a lot just reading his exploits, never took him any other way than just blessed to be able to do what he does.

I can see where some people would be turned off because of the knowledge and how it was delivered sometimes......I just wasn't one of those people.

·
Registered
16,471 Posts
I don't think Denny is dead, I think he just can't stand us anymore
He still likes me! :p
I am pretty easy to get along with though....

:smt052

·
Registered
16,471 Posts
Brown Noser!!
:p
:p

If you’re ever in the Dallas area, look him up, we’ve gone to fancy ass places and we e grilled at his house, but either way, he does know what he’s talking about when it comes to food...

And booze! :p

·
Registered
16,471 Posts
What's not to like?:)

Hope he is doing well and still doing his thing.....I personally learned a lot just reading his exploits, never took him any other way than just blessed to be able to do what he does.

I can see where some people would be turned off because of the knowledge and how it was delivered sometimes......I just wasn't one of those people.
I think he gets a little bit of shit because of his religious beliefs, I don’t give a shit about any of that, and for the most part, we agree on most of that BS too! Either way, he knows food and that’s what it is about in here!

·
Registered
16,471 Posts
So I just got back from Dallas, Denny and I went out for dinner, he’s still alive ??

·
A Senior Member
3,045 Posts
Good to hear.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts