Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
Rode many 6,12,18" extedned bikes and it's almost the same as a normal bike.But im also 260 pounds so i have more upper mass than your normal rider.City they are good,but curvy road's suck being you can put them in the corner hard.

·
Registered
3,549 Posts
Stretching bikes doesn't cause a problem.. Rakeing the front forks throws the steering all the way off..

·
Registered
4,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
is it frowned upon to put a 4 over arm on a stock busa?i dont mind riding the front wheel 6" off the ground thru 1st gear but it is at 3/4 throttle and i could go faster.

·
Dick for hire
17,960 Posts
like a busa or kaw with a 6 over arm on some inner city streets.what are some of the caractoristics like lean bike more,body lean?
You kill your cornering ability that much more. But what the hell do you care about cornering on a Hayabusa, anyhow?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Yea not that big of deal. You get use to it pretty quick. For sure not no laying in the corner hard! Just a little akward at slow speeds turning. At least on mine I think.

·
Registered
4,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i have moved some longer bikes at the track and towed others who broke on the road so i know there is no 3point turn in a drive,parking space.i have been riding for about 15 yrs[KZ900,GPZ,KZ11,Busa]not going in the city a lot but just asking.i am sure i will get used to it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts