Yellow Bullet Forums banner
41 - 60 of 207 Posts

·
Banned
9,912 Posts
I hate to say it, But your ass should be shut down.... Your junk ain't legal to go that fast..... and your don't tell comment say's enough that you don't care for your safety or any one you run..

sorry to be the party pooper.... but it's the truth.......

·
Banned
9,912 Posts
X20 there’s always a jackass in the crowd lol
Hey,........... How's it being a Jackass Calling him out on safety gear...

The car sure ass hell ain't 7.50 legal...... doesn't have a FC cage and I'd bet a hole lot of other stuff to be legal and safe......

His ass should be thrown off the track......PERIOD.......

·
Drag Week Survivor
14,437 Posts
Hey,........... How's it being a Jackass Calling him out on safety gear...

The car sure ass hell ain't 7.50 legal...... doesn't have a FC cage and I'd bet a hole lot of other stuff to be legal and safe......

His ass should be thrown off the track......PERIOD.......
Actually when I did the cage it was legal to 7.50. Nhra changed the rules magically overnight.

Everything else on the car is completely legal. No safety gear is missing. If it is in the rule book, it is in the car or on the driver.

On a daily basis I do stuff at work more dangerous then driving a car in a straight line at 170 mph. Your comments epitomize the pussification of this country. Mind your own damn business. You see me in the other lane, don't run me, it won't hurt my feelings.

You don't have a clue about me, and if you take a close look, i'm not running anyone, they are all bye runs. I've been driving this car since 1993, racing it since 1995 and it's been running 8's since 2007. It has never even come close to even having a close call in over 1,000+ passes.

4 runs on a test and tune day, all bye runs. Get a grip, cheer up, and get some ointment on that sandy vagina of yours.

·
Banned
14,506 Posts
I hate to say it, But your ass should be shut down.... Your junk ain't legal to go that fast..... and your don't tell comment say's enough that you don't care for your safety or any one you run..

sorry to be the party pooper.... but it's the truth.......

41 - 60 of 207 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.