Yellow Bullet Forums banner
201 - 207 of 207 Posts

·
Banned
26,908 Posts
I apologies for the hijack Rick and RCM :p

It's been said many times "if you don't respond, he'll dry up and go away", but he doesn't.

It's quite clear that he wants be the guy who controls who posts on YB(quite obvious by his newbie stalkings) and who doesn't.

I won't conform to this particular dick flea's wants and needs.......sorry.
If you're willing to stop, Im willing to stop.

·
Registered
288 Posts
I apologies for the hijack Rick and RCM :p

It's been said many times "if you don't respond, he'll dry up and go away", but he doesn't.

It's quite clear that he wants be the guy who controls who posts on YB(quite obvious by his newbie stalkings) and who doesn't.

I won't conform to this particular dick flea's wants and needs.......sorry.
If you're willing to stop, Im willing to stop.
Awww. It looks like you two are about to kiss and make up. :smt008 :smt057

·
Banned
10,950 Posts
lol
I'd happily run your ass, but my car is not within the rules for 8.50.
It runs 7.40' @ 180++ mph
Tube chassis car....
If they'd allow it I'd slow it to put your ass on the trailer week in and week out....
Look me up though, I'll be there every race too, running Top sportsman
And legally i might add.
No matter how much you cry those boys are not gonna give you back your lunch money

·
Registered
19,001 Posts
It's quite good for a conventional headed 532 BBC N/A,, Cast SINGLE 4 barrel

Think what you want, But all you keyboard warriors ain't got shit or done shit.....

Amazing how I call someone out for safety shit and I'm the asshole

And when something does happen to him, you'll all be here saying what a great guy he was, or best of wishes on his recovery.....

Do what you want...... it's your life...
Shut up...****...

·
Banned
10,950 Posts
your the one Butt hurt it seems.........

Let me put a pro charger on mine or a Turbo like you got and see HOW SLOW I'd be them...... Take the turbo off that shit box and see how fast you are...........

good day there FAST 4 door.......
Oh, you're one of those guys...when you lose it's always "well if it had a turbo, better heads, less weight, etc....." I would have won. always excuses for what you can't do...

201 - 207 of 207 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.