Yellow Bullet Forums banner
181 - 200 of 207 Posts

·
Drag Week Survivor
14,437 Posts
Plenty left in it.......Well then, Why the hell didn't it run 7's then???
Despite what you think, i'm not a dumbass. I am methodically working on getting the car to run the number I want without putting it on the back bumper and without the car being out of control. If I just throw power at it, it will just stand on the bumper. On the 8.07 and 8.02 the wasgate/co2 did not do what I expected it to do. It undershot the target(which was conservative to begin with).

Here is the datalog. You should clearly see just how much is left if you have even a slightest clue, the data speaks for itself:

It looks cool, but i'm trying not to do stuff like this again:

https://youtu.be/hsdp1nVZw28?t=5h37m34s

^^^^^ that is more dangerous then going .5 sec faster on a super clean pass.

·
Registered
10,067 Posts
LOL.............

Nice Psych evaluation....... but it's wrong..........

Sorry I picked on all you's guys hero.....:smt052
Wow RCM you must really like beating dead horses and even more like being the dead horse being beaten.

·
Ass, Gas or Grass
17,751 Posts
Bullshit. Tell you what, I have asked him and his other 3 boyfriends if they would consider a truce.
They don't want to, so Im going to fuck up every thread I see them in. Why??....because its entertainment!!
I will fuck up this whole place so badly, that even those four **** will not even want to come on here anymore.

This can all be avoided now....but I don't think the 4 **** want it to end.
We are not done with this shit yet. Far from it. Stay tuned if you like, its going to get so ridiculous, it'll be a ghost town soon.

Someone didnt get there 4 square servings of Man Love today...:rolleyes:

That bitch is movin, Rick!

·
Unbanned
20,731 Posts
Bullshit. Tell you what, I have asked him and his other 3 boyfriends if they would consider a truce.
They don't want to, so Im going to fuck up every thread I see them in. Why??....because its entertainment!!
I will fuck up this whole place so badly, that even those four **** will not even want to come on here anymore.

We are not done with this shit yet. Far from it. Stay tuned if you like, its going to get so ridiculous, it'll be a ghost town soon.

Seen people banned for less.;)

·
Banned
18,113 Posts
Honk, what kind of pressure are you trying to run, 16 psi or so.......

I have never played with the boost controller stuff myself, but I have a buddy that has and it is pretty cool to see in action. He is on the Bullet from time to time. He has been in the 7's which like you, was a no-no. but he knew it. Was the end of the year and wanted to see what he could do. He just wants to race it in 8.50 anyway. I was going to do a side-by-side pass with him, but I decided I didn't want to watch the tail lights of his Mustang from the inside of my Firebird! LMAO! :)

·
Drag Week Survivor
14,437 Posts
Honk, what kind of pressure are you trying to run, 16 psi or so.......

I have never played with the boost controller stuff myself, but I have a buddy that has and it is pretty cool to see in action. He is on the Bullet from time to time. He has been in the 7's which like you, was a no-no. but he knew it. Was the end of the year and wanted to see what he could do. He just wants to race it in 8.50 anyway. I was going to do a side-by-side pass with him, but I decided I didn't want to watch the tail lights of his Mustang from the inside of my Firebird! LMAO! :)
On that pass was trying for 22. My usual 8.50 index setup is 14-16 psi depending on time of year. Pretty sure I can still make good power up to 30-32 psi.

I think I have identified the problem, but we're not running any more in 17, we'll have to wait till '18 to get that 7.

·
TATER NATION
6,036 Posts
CREWCAB thread of the year!!

·
Banned
30,202 Posts
or the banter between rodent4 and Big T Racer. :rolleyes:
I apologies for the hijack Rick and RCM :p

It's been said many times "if you don't respond, he'll dry up and go away", but he doesn't.

It's quite clear that he wants be the guy who controls who posts on YB(quite obvious by his newbie stalkings) and who doesn't.

Originally Posted by Big T Racer View Post

I won't conform to this particular dick flea's wants and needs.......sorry.

181 - 200 of 207 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.