Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
5,331 Posts
x2!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dale is the man forever!!!

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Petty for sure. I never liked Dale Earnhardt. I haven't watched since Dale Jarrett switched to Toyota and team Waltrip. That sport scares me. What if NHRA gets the publicity WE all want it to? Will drag racing turn into a BIG show for the tv and ratings??? I mean Nascar took away alot of real fans slowly by adding in new, non- committed fans.

·
Registered
211 Posts
dale ... from before the nastard gayness happened

·
Registered
5,565 Posts
Petty for sure. I never liked Dale Earnhardt. I haven't watched since Dale Jarrett switched to Toyota and team Waltrip. That sport scares me. What if NHRA gets the publicity WE all want it to? Will drag racing turn into a BIG show for the tv and ratings??? I mean Nascar took away alot of real fans slowly by adding in new, non- committed fans.
X2 on every point here!

- Petty by far! 200 wins!
- Dale has always been an asshole
- I haven't watched it on tv since the toyolets were added
- just wait until John Force drives his toyota down the track!

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
its hard to compare the 2...... depend on what stats

petty IMO had it easy (much less competition)

earnhardt had much more competition...(money entered the sport)

EARNHARDT DIEHARD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:smt084

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
They were both great racers but Dale was a badass. There is no more tough guys in any kind of racing anymore, Dale was the last tough guy. The only other racer that was as tough as Dale was AJ Foyt.

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Dale all the way!! He was the last REAL racer in NASCAR. I really haven't followed racing like I used to since his death.

·
Wearing my WWII helmet
19,489 Posts
number 3

1 - 20 of 39 Posts