Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is Ken's wife Jessica...First I want to thank each and everyone of you for your heartfelt condolences on the loss of Rich. It means more than you could ever know. He was a beautiful man with a beautiful soul and I know he is smilin down watching over all of us.

I know a few of you were asking about donations. I have set up a paypal account to donate and everything will go to Rich's family.
I am also going to set up an account at a bank tomorrow and I will let you all know the details of that as well. I have also ordered some bracelets if you would like one, please email me at [email protected] with your info and I will be sure to get you as many as you want. I am not asking any set price, just want to get one out to whoever would like.

There have been no funeral arrangements as far as we know of yet, but I will be sure to keep everyone updated when we find out.

Here is the link to donate....I will also be putting a link to donate on CUDRA.net tomorrow evening.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webs...=PP-DonationsBF:btn_donateCC_LG.gif:NonHosted

Again thank you all from the bottom of my heart for all of your love and prayers for Rich's family and friends as we try to get through this.

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
I am unable to help right now as I am in between jobs and looking for another one currently....however, I wanted to say that everyone who can, please contribute. It is great to see people reaching out and trying to make a difference in a racer's family's life at such a hard and terrible time.

·
Trolling the Trolls
15,288 Posts
Even an Import racer will donate to help to loss of a fellow gear banger.

SpeedAddict, I've been in your spot, you can ride shot gun.

·
Registered
3,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am unable to help right now as I am in between jobs and looking for another one currently....however, I wanted to say that everyone who can, please contribute. It is great to see people reaching out and trying to make a difference in a racer's family's life at such a hard and terrible time.
No worries, your thoughts and prayers help plenty believe me
-Jes

·
Registered
3,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
also thank you to those who have donated. its really appreciated
-Jes

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
TicToc's Family send thier regards and a few bucks to help out.

RIP Rich!

·
TATER NATION
6,036 Posts
My regards and a little coin sent.

·
Registered
3,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I will be going this evening after I get off work to get the bank account set up and I will let you know the details tonight. I am so grateful for all of you wonderful racers words can never express just how much..... -Jes

·
Registered
3,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
This is Ken's wife Jessica...First I want to thank each and everyone of you for your heartfelt condolences on the loss of Rich. It means more than you could ever know. He was a beautiful man with a beautiful soul and I know he is smilin down watching over all of us.

I know a few of you were asking about donations. I have set up a paypal account to donate and everything will go to Rich's family.
I am also going to set up an account at a bank tomorrow and I will let you all know the details of that as well. I have also ordered some bracelets if you would like one, please email me at [email protected] with your info and I will be sure to get you as many as you want. I am not asking any set price, just want to get one out to whoever would like.

There have been no funeral arrangements as far as we know of yet, but I will be sure to keep everyone updated when we find out.

Here is the link to donate....I will also be putting a link to donate on CUDRA.net tomorrow evening.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webs...=PP-DonationsBF:btn_donateCC_LG.gif:NonHosted

Again thank you all from the bottom of my heart for all of your love and prayers for Rich's family and friends as we try to get through this.
Thank you wifey for doing this!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts