Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
8,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw the Richard Jewell movie today and it was very good...... Another "must see" movie by Clint Eastwood that held my attention for the entire movie.
Very sad story and he died at age 44.

·
Registered
25,613 Posts
For sure I'll get that on DVD.

EDIT: I saw that the MSM were whining about some aspect of it and ignoring the whole point of it.

·
Smart Ass Conservative
104,153 Posts
They guy was a hero and got fucked over as bad as you can get it . If Clint did it you can be sure it was done right .

·
Idiot Savant
163,895 Posts
If anyone thinks the FBI isn't corrupt, there is this story, and Waco, and Ruby Ridge, and the Bundy Standoff...and, and, and....

·
The Cuban
2,759 Posts
Someday I’ll get to see this movie. I saw where the media was bashing it for its opening weekend, but of course they hate a movie exposing their flaws

·
Smart Ass Conservative
104,153 Posts

·
Registered
26,670 Posts
Has any other Federal agency spawned two TV series that attempt to improve its public image?
Ya, I noticed that. They are actually an enemy of the people. And should be disbanded. Along with about 100 others. The alphabet agencies actually run the country.

·
Mother Hen
49,866 Posts
My late husband was part of the cultural olympiad and their band was playing at Olympic Centennial Park where the bombing took place. Returning to the park after the bombing was interesting and kind of unnerving, but we all went because nobody wanted a terrorist to win. I will not watch this movie, because what they did to Richard Jewel was horrific. It makes me angry and I don't want to see it played out again on screen.

·
Registered
23,139 Posts
Pretty strange place to come out and fly your flag but I guess it is healthy to be yourself instead of repressing your true self.
LOL ;)

·
Registered
18,545 Posts
And wasn't Bob Meuller part of that deal? I read something that vaguely alluded that.

YES and others

Mueller and Comey Once Ruined an Innocent Life and Cost the Gov't $5 Million
the dynamic duo have one hell of a track record,you may also have forgotten this one.

“They botched the investigation of the 2001 anthrax letter attacks that took five lives and infected 17 other people, shut down the U.S. Capitol and Washington’s mail system, they destroyed another innocent mans life Steven Hatfill. and their are more like the two men they jailed for 30 years to cover for one of their Informants. the list of botched investigations and lives destroyed by these two is endless, but they favor LIberals in charge because they will follow them down the rabbit hole.

·
Registered
18,545 Posts
Ya, I noticed that. They are actually an enemy of the people. And should be disbanded. Along with about 100 others. The alphabet agencies actually run the country.
that is the swamp Trump has been talking about, between them and the life long politicians the people are not being taken care of but screwed for their benefit.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts