Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Funeral for our departed friend Richard Moore will be held Friday, June 15, 2012 at E.F. Boyd Funeral Home located at 25900 Emery Road, Cleveland, Ohio 44128

Wake - 11:00am
Services will begin at 11:30am

You may view the body the evening of Thursday, June 14, 2012.

For those of you who are unable to attend the funeral:

C.U.D.R.A. Will still hold a short memorial for Richard (Racers Style) in the Parking Lot of Quaker Steak and Lube on Canal Road , Friday, June 15, 2012 from 6-9pm. This way if you wish to bring your car in order to pay tribute, or picnic chairs you are welcome to do so. You may also place your orders for your t-shirts at that time as well. With such short notice, we are doing are best to have some with us.

The address is: 5935 Canal Road, Garfield Hts., Ohio 44125

Also: There are two ways in which you can donate to the Richard Moore Memorial Fund

1. Send your donations to: RMMF
C/o Linda Moore
P.O. Box 28103
Cleveland, Ohio 44128

or
For Paypal Users: There has been an account set up
at Huntington Bank also listed
under The Richard Moore Memorial
Fund. See Chevydude regarding
that one.

·
R.I.P DAD 9-25-2012
4,967 Posts
Ill will do my best to be there with my car

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
I will post the info on our website as well, I will not be able to attend as my youngest son's birthday party is this Friday evening, I hope everyone enjoys an evening a fellowship - celebrating your friend Rich.

God Bless all of you...

·
R.I.P DAD 9-25-2012
4,967 Posts
IT WAS CANCELLED GUYS :(

·
Registered
697 Posts
Can anyone post up a photo if Rich ? I would like to be able to put a face with the name. Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
3,320 Posts
We will be having a small benefit for Rich at wings sports bar in Maple Hts on Broadway. I posted the address in the other thread about the change of plans. There will be food and a donation box if you wish to leave anything for Richs family.

·
Registered
3,320 Posts

·
R.I.P DAD 9-25-2012
4,967 Posts
need addy for that wings guys

·
Registered
3,320 Posts
gerry its 14516 broadway ave maple hts 44137...its right across the street from remington college. The parking lot is kind of small so you can always park in remingtons parking lot and walk across the street its up to you....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts