Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rich Christensen, the creator of PINKS, Pass Time and Drag Race High, is bringing his newest creation – Arm Drop Live! – to Memphis Motorsports Park on Sept. 19-20. Everyone can enter. Anyone can win. And $10,000 goes to the winner in a full 256-car field.

This new twist on bracket racing, with a heads-up format, utilizes the iconic drop of Christensen’s arms and a floating dial-in system to determine the best racer on a given day. That day is Saturday, Sept. 20.

For all the details, click here (Memphis Motorsports Park - Rich Christensen Brings New ‘Armdrop Live’ Event to MMP), and pre-register a.s.a.p. – the field is limited to the first 350 entries!

We hope to see you all in Memphis. Thanks.

Memphis Motorsports Park
www.memphismotorsportspark.com

·
Registered
159 Posts
fuck rich what a dip shit he needs his ass kicked always trying to be cool i loved it when he wrecked on the bike i laughed my ass off biggest shit ever he dont know a thing about racing they need to get another host just my 2 cents worth

·
"Darkness"
4,942 Posts
fuck rich what a dip shit he needs his ass kicked always trying to be cool i loved it when he wrecked on the bike i laughed my ass off biggest shit ever he dont know a thing about racing they need to get another host just my 2 cents worth
Calm down...

·
Registered
39 Posts
Yep, like him or not at least he is bringing drag racing to TV.

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
That's not racing. Just a bunch of drama for the camera. Get that dumb ass out of the way and turn on the tree like a real race.
He doesn't do it for Racers .....he does it for GP (General Public) When are you Dumb Phuckers gonna wake up!!! You all bitch about sponsorship HE IS OPENING THAT UP SO IDIOTS LIKE YOURSELF can go get Non-Racing sponsor $$$

·
Registered
15,534 Posts
what is a floating dial-in? sorry, i don't know much about bracket racing. as far as rich goes, he is a tool, but if they took the drama out of the shows, the networks wouldn't show it. he has brought sportsman drag racing, or at least his version of it, to the masses. the crowds are into it, and the racers i see on pinks all out seem thrilled to be there. it's better than nothing.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
what is a floating dial-in? sorry, i don't know much about bracket racing. as far as rich goes, he is a tool, but if they took the drama out of the shows, the networks wouldn't show it. he has brought sportsman drag racing, or at least his version of it, to the masses. the crowds are into it, and the racers i see on pinks all out seem thrilled to be there. it's better than nothing.
Just before you stage, the time you have to run is displayed on a moniter right in front of where Rich is standing for you to see.
If you qualify with say a 10.5 and your opponent qualified with a 10.9, you might see a 11.1 dial in flash up. You both leave heads up off Rich`s armdrop but can't run faster than the dial posted.

·
Registered
15,534 Posts
Just before you stage, the time you have to run is displayed on a moniter right in front of where Rich is standing for you to see.
If you qualify with say a 10.5 and your opponent qualified with a 10.9, you might see a 11.1 dial in flash up. You both leave heads up off Rich`s armdrop but can't run faster than the dial posted.
so, it is organized sandbagging? that sucks.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
He doesn't do it for Racers .....he does it for GP (General Public) When are you Dumb Phuckers gonna wake up!!! You all bitch about sponsorship HE IS OPENING THAT UP SO IDIOTS LIKE YOURSELF can go get Non-Racing sponsor $$$
He's still a dumb ass and so are you if you think the average bracket racer is going to get a sponser, other than the local beer store, because of him..

1 - 20 of 79 Posts