Yellow Bullet Forums banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
time to go racing yet ?
32,046 Posts
wish the PA governor would do the same. PA is mostly on lock down already and has been for 2 weeks..... they need to do the same at the boarders

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
SW florida where I am is split. Some people home but plenty of folks out and about. Local bait and tackle shops are busy, boat ramps were packed this weekend. Got a txt msg from the state, yesterday, that said all people 65+ should stay home..... should. The next two weeks will show the result of whats been going on. I'm freshening up my engine so I am on my own.

·
Smuck
4,854 Posts

·
Smuck
4,854 Posts
So whats that??
They are stopping all out of state travelers and questioning them on their destination, if they are staying in Rhode Island they are asked to self quarantine for 2 weeks.

And what happens if somebody chooses not to pull into the weekend warrior tent area?
State police will go after them.

·
Pontiac "big block"
9,027 Posts

·
Smuck
4,854 Posts
Pretty funny hearing NY getting butthurt over something being "unconstitutional".
I like how Gina said I will play your game and stop all cars from out of state.

·
Smuck
4,854 Posts
So this is still in effect on I-95 north bound into Rhode Island, I was in Rhodey last night and heading back I saw State police and National Guard there pulling cars over.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts