Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to ask you guys if anyone have delt with them and how do they treat their customers when in comes to answering questions and emails or phone calls.

I am interested in the 24-b heads that they made but in the same time I don't want to deal with someone based on old reputation and feedback.

Any advice.
Thank you

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
May depend who you ask, no personal experience, thought I heard he isn't even doing business anymore,

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
May depend who you ask, no personal experience, thought I heard he isn't even doing business anymore,

I got a quotition couple months ago and I asks for more information but I didn't get an answer yet and that why thought about checking in Yb.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Man those people had a hard time.

And That's is enough for me to cancel the idea of dealing with RFD.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
I got a quotition couple months ago and I asks for more information but I didn't get an answer yet and that why thought about checking in Yb.
Ah, ok. He used to post on YB quite a bit back in the old days. I'm not sure if I should have even posted the link to that thread, I personally hate the bashing of people. Maybe someone else will chime in. He did some awesome conventional BBC heads for a buddie years ago, I just don't hear as much positive lately,

·
Registered
5,501 Posts
Curtis sold the business to another guy but still works there doing port development, CNC programs etc. He has always done me right and zero complaints about the heads I have bought from them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts