Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am offering a $2500 reward for the return of my stolen Featherlite trailer. We know who stole it and the last time it was seen but the punk is on the run (facing 5 felony charges). The trailer was stolen out of my parking lot and last seen in Louisville KY. The truck used was also stolen, the trailer was used to steal my neighbors bobcat also. The bobcat and truck were both recovered in Louisville in just a few days after the crime. This has been going on almost a year now (June 29,2011). I know I will probably never see the trailer again and posting here is a long shot but I know there are a lot of KY/IN?TN members on here who race a lot. I did not have any insurance and have since replaced the trailer but it sure would make me feel better getting it back. I feel violated for the crime. We have a shut door case against the guy responsible for the crime but he is facing many years and I will never get restitution.... I will not persue the person with the trailer and pay the reward ..... The trailer was an open 17' Aluminum Featherlite, the one thing that gives it away is that I used riv-nuts on the passenger side fender to secure the plate in a up and down fashion... the trailer was in great condition. I know KY does not require the trailers to be registered and figured it stayed around there. Anyone with info please PM me.

·
draggin' ass
13,416 Posts
Since you know who did it, why dont you post information that leads to the person. You get your guy, you have a better chance of getting the trailer.

·
Registered
2,880 Posts
Good luck finding the trailer, it's a shame you have to put a reward out for something the cops should have already done but $2500 should motivate somebody. Hope the perp rots in jail.

·
Registered
611 Posts
We all need to take the law back into our own hands and take care of the problem at hand and keep your lips sealed ! These assholes need a lesson taught to them all !

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
We all need to take the law back into our own hands and take care of the problem at hand and keep your lips sealed ! These assholes need a lesson taught to them all !
I agree ! The guys name is Greg Jarvis he is a local to Mt.Washington and travels back and forth to Indiana. He sold the stolen Bobcat to a guy in Clarksville TN who is out almost $10K and REALLY wants to catch up with Greg before the law does. I on the other hand just want my trailer back..... I will not seek prosicution on who ever has the trailer.... I'm sure they just bought it because it was a good deal and if they bought it for less than the reward they can make $$$$

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

This is pic of a trailer just like the one missing. I will be happy to give the VIN number if anyone wants it.

·
Registered
6,975 Posts
How much did the trailer cost? seems like those go for 2500 new? does it have some sentimental value or somthin?

·
Registered
6,975 Posts
I gave a touch over $6K for the replacement one.....

Yikes must be the featherweight aspect of it ugg!! thats a lot for a non enclosed trailer good luck with finding it

1 - 11 of 11 Posts