Yellow Bullet Forums banner

141 - 160 of 377 Posts

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
I used to respect Dodge 330 / 1Slowmopar until I witnessed him slip up once. It kind of hurt... It was like finding out wrestling is fake.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Stump-fucker has no respect...he says that he does but he doesn't!

....I'd rather trust Michael Jackson with a four year old boy than trust anything that prick has to say!

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
No Al, I am not Chris...
I am someone else who used to hang out with you in Levittown.

I am surprised you don't remember ... Do you still go both ways?

Never did,never will.You tried that gay shit once before,but that's what you do.Deflect and start with the gay shit.Your just another ali-ass.You shot yourself in the foot and want everyone else to feel your pain.I don't feel sorry for you Chris,you made yourown bed,now sleep in it:smt082:butthead:

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
SUPERSHITRACER,I've left you alone to cry in the corner and play with yourself and all your aliasss names.Do a post history search for your hemicuda ali-ass and tell us all again how that's not you.
You are PATHETIC. You need professional help:smt081:peeing

·
Registered
101 Posts
I guess I'm not surprised you'd deny it. You want to hide your past experiences with men because you're afraid it will ruin your reputation.

Just to prove you wrong, why don't you ask me a question from your past that you didn't share with Chris while you two lovers were getting it on.

141 - 160 of 377 Posts