Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to give a shout out to Steve and crew at Induction Solutions for the excellent customer service, track support and products they produce and sell! It has been a pleasure dealing with Steve from the first phone call to the latest advice on my tune up. When I was deciding who to select for a nitrous kit the choice was easy when Steve called me back 2 hours after I left him a message. Also looking at all the positive comments about his products and tech support, along with race wins and records his products are setting all the time, there wasn't really a choice to make.

I got Steve to put his single stage direct port system on my intake for my stock bottom end 6.0L LS motor, and it works perfectly and does exactly what I wanted.

My combo is a 78 Malibu 2dr.
3405lbs
6.0L LQ4 LS stock bottom end.
ATI glide 1.80 first gear
12bolt 4.10
Stock suspension
MT Gen1 275's

It has been [email protected] N/A and [email protected] on a .028 jet.

I am very happy with the way everything came together and performed, and if you thinking about purchasing or dealing with Steve and Induction Solutions I wouldn't hesitate and give them a shout!

Thanks again Steve and Induction Solutions for all the help and an awesome product!

·
Registered
3,412 Posts
That is an enormous drop on a 28 jet boss

·
Registered
5 Posts
That's awesome! 28 jet is about 250hp shot right? I'm thinking about going with a similar setup. How long did it take them to get your intake back to you?

·
Registered
368 Posts
Damn thats awesome! i really want to buy a direct port from Steve but I just cant afford it right now. Recently lost my job so maybe next year. :(

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have an Edelbrock progressive controller but i dont use it. Im 4800rpm off the brake all in on a .028 jet and it dead hooks every time.
I tired using it and set it more and more aggresive until i just turned it off, im sure one day the track or jet i will use will require Me to use it.

·
Registered
832 Posts
Holy shit thats impressive! Intake looks awesome.

·
Registered
12,422 Posts
G body + LS + IS = Awesomeness!

·
EFI/N2O JUNKIE
17,905 Posts
That little engine looks so lonely inside there............ I wish I had that kind of room to work with! I have two 3rd Gen F-Bodies and they really suck to work on under the hood!

1 - 20 of 55 Posts