Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
16,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Comet went 10.80 with an 0 at @ 126.74 and a 1.54 60 ft time at Atco today with Jr. driving it. I went 11.009 foot braking. He used the trans brake and the trans brake broke after that run and had no 2nd gear when your on it. If you drive around the pits all gears work. So I never got a chance to run it off the trans brake. Very happy with the results. I know the car has more in it and it's street legal on all motor. Ray 8)

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Kick ass Ray... You should think about spraying it and bring it to the N/A class at Milan.. All the other Fords do it.. :-D

·
Registered
635 Posts
nice pic of your car 8)

·
Registered
492 Posts
What a blast. Its really a shame the trans let go. 1st time ever behind the wheel and went an 80 with it. Theres alot left in the car, 1.547 60' w/ the trans break and then up jetted the carb, bigger burn out and went a 1.550 off foot break. Would have loved to see what it would have went off the trans break that pass but went for second and went to 8500 and I just lifted. Any time you want me to beat on/ break your cars Dad let me know.........lol

·
16,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
2MUCHBOOST said:
What a blast. Its really a shame the trans let go. 1st time ever behind the wheel and went an 80 with it. Theres alot left in the car, 1.547 60' w/ the trans break and then up jetted the carb, bigger burn out and went a 1.550 off foot break. Would have loved to see what it would have went off the trans break that pass but went for second and went to 8500 and I just lifted. Any time you want me to beat on/ break your cars Dad let me know.........lol
I knew if anyone could break it, you were the man!!!! :smt005

·
Registered
492 Posts
Track rental fee $150
Gas and tolls $100
Food at the track $10
Breaking your fathers car and having him happy about it.....
PRICELESS

1 - 20 of 41 Posts