Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
28,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I see talking to unreasonable, uneducated, ignorant people showing their ass isn't going to work. The old Governor is going to have to iron fist the place to get control.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Just tell them that the goberment will withhold their free ride checks till they calm down

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Its real simple Fly over the crowd dropping 10 dollar bills,They will kill each other for the money Problem solved.

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Well I see talking to unreasonable, uneducated, ignorant people showing their ass isn't going to work. The old Governor is going to have to iron fist the place to get control.
Yep, after the third interruption he should have said, I was trying to be nice, screw it. Curfew now starts at 9pm, please violate it, the police will be loaded and locked and we have plenty of body bags! Then he should have walked away.

·
cynic/realist
15,961 Posts
Put up a wall/fence around the area, and leave them to their own devices. This should be done nationwide to the animals, and stop letting them infect surrounding areas.

·
Registered
18,104 Posts
Lets not paint the whole state with that wide brush , it is Ferguson , Mo. and yes this shit needs to be squashed . The peaceful protesters need to be able to do it right , the rest need a ride to the gray bar motel or morgue , what ever they prefer .

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,632 Posts
I FELL ASLEEP.....DID ANYTHING HAPPEN LAST NIGHT?

·
Registered
240 Posts
More tear gas for those who stuck around after 12. Gunshots were reported, one woman shot in the neck and a police car was also hit.

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,632 Posts
I FIGURED THE RAIN WOULDVE HELD THEM UP..

·
WHAT NOW ?
17,426 Posts
The damage from this is going to hurt black neighborhoods nationwide with reinforcing stereotypes....businesses are not going to invest in places where the potential for this to happen exists.

·
Registered
7,330 Posts
Its real simple Fly over the crowd dropping 10 dollar bills,They will kill each other for the money Problem solved.
Sounds good to me. I mean what is the big deal some little criminal got shot for doing something he shouldn't have and got killed. Why is it that every time a ****** gets shot for being a criminal its a racist white vs black thing??? Teach these little nigs how to pull their pants up and work and this shit wont happen. Im not seeing that society lost anything with this little shit.

·
A bad example for others
35,766 Posts
The damage from this is going to hurt black neighborhoods nationwide with reinforcing stereotypes....businesses are not going to invest in places where the potential for this to happen exists.
They complain here because a major grocery chain keeps closing stores in their neighborhoods.

When their profitability is gone due to theft, why would they stay open?

·
A bad example for others
35,766 Posts
Sounds good to me. I mean what is the big deal some little criminal got shot for doing something he shouldn't have and got killed. Why is it that every time a ****** gets shot for being a criminal its a racist white vs black thing??? Teach these little nigs how to pull their pants up and work and this shit wont happen. Im not seeing that society lost anything with this little shit.
Yeah, but he was a "good boy and going off to college."

You shouldn't care that he just robbed a convenience store, assaulted a cop, tried to take his gun and it was not really a college but a trade school! :)

·
Registered
3,612 Posts
Yeah, but he was a "good boy and going off to college."

You shouldn't care that he just robbed a convenience store, assaulted a cop, tried to take his gun and it was not really a college but a trade school! :)
You shouldn't care that the Gentle Giant Mike had drugs in his system when robbing the store and confronting the cop. Wait for the toxicology report.

1 - 20 of 123 Posts