Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some back up on this....I am from the east coast and visited the Chicago area for a couple of weeks. I stumbled on to this Restarant called Bob Chinns after somebody recommended it. I think it was about 30 minutes from Chicago. Dude.. .the place was absolutely ridiculous. I have been talking shit that the seafood was better than any I have ever had and the steak was really good as well. All I have heard is.."bullshit, no way that the midwest has better seafood" and "Phucking place sounds like a chinese restaurant, no chance it has good steaks" Can somebody who lives out there back me up on how good this place is.

·
Registered
656 Posts
If you were at the bob chinns in wheeling, GO NEXT DOOR TO SUPERDAWG!! The hotdogs and fries are a Chicago tradition......... and delish..........................................

·
Regulator
35,400 Posts
BOB CHINNS ROCK'S A LITTLE PRICEY BUT IT IS BAR NONE THE BEST!!!!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Been there It's a dive! LOL Seriously the place isn't bad there is better but it is in the top half of the field. The best that I know is Joe's Steak and Crab on Wabash in the Loop (downtown Chicago) $200 for a couple the best I have ever found (ever!) ///J.T.///

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
There is no better crab or Mai Tai's than Bob Chinns!

·
Registered
192 Posts
Bob Chinn's is the number one money grossing restaurant in the country.....and has for many years in a row.... so they must be doing something right.....:partyman:

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
in the old days, you'd stand out on the deck for an hour waiting to get seated. don't know if it's that way now.

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
I live 3 hours south and I have drove up and back in one night to eat there minus the Mai Tais lol

·
Registered
722 Posts
Chinns is great and there is also another one in Lisle, Il., 40 minutes south that his brother owns. Catch 35 is better though!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts