Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Chinese buffet destroyer
2,134 Posts
where are you located, and how much can you change the stall speed? can you do any converter or does it have to be a bolt together

·
Chinese buffet destroyer
2,134 Posts
yep i was talking at ya. i've got a b&m converter thats older then hell and on the brake it goes to roughly 3800. my motors making roughly 475 hp, (old worn out 396bbc) and i am gonna shoot it with roughly 150-200 hp worth of nitrous. i am wondering if i need more converter, but need to get it running 100% before i even think about changing converters. thanks on the comments, the pic is actually a member's car on here thats really blue with the black stripe, that he photochopped. i am gonna redo the strip so the slash matches the front headlights, and dotn know if i am gonna do the z28 strips on the hood, or continue the yenko theme on the hood or not. it confuses me daily. lol. anyway thanks again.

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
just got a reply back from coan,$500. they say it'll need a new stator.anyone want to trade ?lol

I'll sell you one fresh still in the sealed factory box for $500. PM me for information.

·
Banned
18,113 Posts
Hardonparts, if you're going to be spraying your car you are going to see 800 to 1000 rpm more stall off the line with that kind of shot anyway.

Most people can get away with a 100hp shot on top of the "correct" convertor for their combo without it stalling too high, but it's a fine line.

Not trying to discourage you or take away business from somone, but discuss EXACTLY what you plan on doing before you take the convertor and change the stall speed on it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts