Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is with heavy hearts that I write this post, Jennifer you are in our hearts and our prayers sweetie!

This is as per www.ChicagoTribune.com :

James C. Navigato, age 41, beloved husband of Jennifer, nee Dutkiewicz; loving father of Dana Navigato; dearest son of Robert and Kathleen Navigato; fond brother of Barb (Frank) Jotautas; uncle of many. Visitation Tuesday, 3 to 9 p.m., at Blake-Lamb Funeral Home, 4727 W. 103rd Street, Oak Lawn. Funeral and Interment Private. For information call 708-636-1193 or visit www.mem.com.

God Speed Jimmy!
Johnny & Marie Baio

·
Registered
5,514 Posts
GodSpeed

Jim,
You will be missed tremendously by all....there is nothing that can be said bad about the guy, he is the type of that would give the shirt off of his back....we will see each other later when our paths cross again. My thoughts and prayers go out to his wife and kid. Take care buddy R I P J I M.

·
Registered
736 Posts
From Pete Demos and the Chicago Wise Guys...............

Jimmy was part of our Wise Guy family and raced with us in '01 and '02, He will be missed tremendously and always be in our hearts. Our deepest sympathies to Jimmy's family.

·
Registered
953 Posts
I met Jim with the Outlaw Super Stocks, Had a great time with him and all the guys , It comes to a shock to me that he passed. My condolences to the family & friends. R.I.P. Jim. Jay.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts